Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressful set up & compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have swapped from the charge 2 (which worked a treat) to the Versa and it is just to talking to my Huawei P20. I suffer from anxiety and depression and quite frankly close to having an episode. It is just not talking to my phone, the watch screen just shows the fir-bit logo and when I go to try and add a clock I am told I can't (same for apps). We have tried installing through the WI-FI to be told to try via Bluetooth, then vice versa. Can I also say my first upgrade was to the Charge 3 but it would  not sync either, this is my 4th fit-bit and really close to trying another supplier, feel so stupid .  Please, what do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello and welcome to the forums @KirsteenC 

You didn't say how you were trying to set up - Android, iOS or Windows. To help you get things going, I've notified one of the Fitbit Moderators. They are pretty good at getting things sorted out for us. Meanwhile, any additional information you can give, would help speed up that process.

Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @KirsteenC. Hello @Odyssey13.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for being around to help! She did mention she was using a Huawei P20.

@KirsteenC Thanks for mentioning everything that you have tried to get it to sync.

Let's try to follow these steps to get it to sync and pair:

1. Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  2. Once there, remove all Fitbit devices that show us as paired.
  3. Restart your phone.
  4. Then run the set up again as if you were using a new Fitbit.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer