Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! All my data from my fitbit dashboard is gone!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the other day I broke my iPhone very badly. It wouldn't turn on or anything. I had the Fitbit versa that I have been wearing since Christmas set up on it. When I went to get a new phone they cleared the old phone and deleted the apps. Now I have a new iPhone and have had my versa hooked up on it with the same username and password for about a week now. NONE of my saved data from the past couple months is on my fitbit dash anymore but I don't understand because shouldn't it have saved everything? I am disappointed. It also says I am not friends with my sister on the app to me but on hers, it shows us as still friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If you are sure you used the same account, your data should be there,

except for any data that had not yet synced. i.e. when it syncs, the data goes from your phone to the bitbit cloud.

Try looking at the fitbit.com dashboard (click 'Dashboard' near top right of this page), and scroll back using the arrow to the left of 'Today' near top left.  That would help verify whether it is just a display problem on your new phone.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes