Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on quick settings.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay so my back button broke a couple months ago. I am not under warranty and cannot afford a new fitbit at the moment. I could still use my fitbit just fine untill after this latest update. Since I updated it tried to show me the new quick settings. I clicked on it and now I am stuck there because I cannot use the back button. Before the update when ever I got to a time I needed the back button if I just did nothing it would eventually go to the watch face. But its been 12 hours since I updated and its still on quick settings. Is there anyway to restart my fitbit from the app or my computer? Because I cannot get to my regular settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@MoiraMKing Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that the back button of your Fitbit Versa is broken. Thank you for the provided information.

There is actually no option to go out from the Quick Settings without pressing the back button. There is a way to restart the watch but it is necessary the back button.

To see if there is any alternative solution to resolve this situation, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

My Versa is doing the same thing.  Started last night.   The quick settings screen covers the whole screen and back button doesn’t work.  I can’t see time or anything else.  Fully charged overnight.  What is going on now with the watch?    Nothing but problems.   I have done all of the troubleshooting.  Black Friday shopping for another brand is looking like an option.  

Best Answer
I just let my battery die and when it charged it went back to the clock face. So I just wont go to quick settings. Untill i can afford a new watch

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

This is really sad.  Nothing but issues for last 6 months.   I was about to get used to not being able to get reminders to move, occasionally steps not being counted, Fitbit not found, the list goes on, but I think this is the last straw.   Too much money for  a smart watch that has been pretty dumb.  Alarm didn’t even work this morning.  On the positive, tomorrow is Black Friday.   Good Luck.  

Best Answer

@MoiraMKing Thank you for the update.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the problem with your watch. Thank you for letting us know how you did it.

@MIZWHEELIE1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Some users have reported an issue with quick settings. Our team is currently working on it. Once any update be available it will be communicated on this thread.

You mentioned having other difficulties that might be resolved by performing a restart to your watch. Instructions to resolve syncing issues can be found on this article.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes