Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swipe up and down quit working today

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 quit swiping up and down today.  I can still swipe left to get to the exercise, alarms, apps, etc.  I started an exercise, but could not stop or pause.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DKJAX - when a watch starts behaving strangely it has developed a fault.

Try holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

If this doesn't resolve it the fault is more serious and as a last resort a factory reset sometimes works if it is a software issue but that symptom is generally a failing seal letting in moisture.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you for the response Guy. I was playing with settings and alarms this morning and the swipe down worked (with some effort) on those screens.  I have restarted the watch a couple of times and still can not swipe down on the main, watch screen.  I also cannot stop an exercise once I start it because the stop / pause button does not work.  I was thinking of performing a factory reset.  I do not wear my fitbit in the shower or pool.  It could be a loose seal and moisture from the unbelievable heat & humidity here in Florida may be the cause.  I'm thinking I will try to dry it out some with a blow dryer before the attempting a factory reset.

Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes