Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with the Toggle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit won't sync with my LG V40 phone so I got a toggle. How do I sync on the dashboard with the toggle? I can't find anything that says "sync"?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

hi, unfortunately your device is not supported (yet) by Fitbit in the two lists I have about that. I do not know how to sync a non supported device with a toggle, but I do know is this: Did you even got to setup the Versa with your LG? If not, I have two suggestions for you:

1. Setting up your Versa. Press the link and after that press "Trackers and Watches". Scroll down to underneath the first video and see how to can use your Computer to sync with your LG using Fitbit Connect meanwhile. It's has limitations, you cannot Change Clock Faces or Download apps with it. I that does not work, try this when you're logge in to your Fitbit account: https://www.fitbit.com. This will show you your personal Fitbit Dashboard.

2. Read this about syncing problems between your Versa and you phone. Same again, press the link and after that press "Trackers and Watches".

Best Answer
0 Votes