Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIP: If your Versa Lite stops tracking your sleep and the clock is not keeping the right time...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

...AND you spend almost 2 days trying to unpair, re-pair and resync it to any of your other devices (along with deleting and reinstalling the Fitbit app) as I have done...I have sad news for you.

Your Fitbit Versa Lite is likely in the death throes of its entire battery life. As in this model of tracker lasts 2-3 years. If that activity tracker on your arm was purchased before the pandemic, chances are we're all going to have to replace ours soon. I also did some consumer-friendly research for we Versa Lite users on YouTube. The battery is NOT replaceable. There isn't a back cover to remove, or screws to unscrew. The thing is one unit. I've replaced wrist bands and batteries on previous Fitbits, which was a lot cheaper than buying another tracker. Probably doubled the life of my last tracker until the whole unit started literally falling apart. But, this model is a no go for battery replacement. Sorry! Time to shop for another tracker...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @KansasGuest - while it is true that the battery is not replaceable the signs of a battery fault don't match the symptoms.

A failing battery would require more regular charging or just stop suddenly. This can also happen if the watch is being used to do too many things or there is poorly operating clock face or app or if the watch has not been restarted for a while, or is not syncing properly.

Possibly best to look in the cause of the issues rather than assume it is a battery problem [which it may also be but needs to be verified with Fitbit support first].

You can chat with them in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support and they can check it and see if it is a battery problem or something else.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes