Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time not correct and watch not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch is consistently about 10 minutes slow and it is not syncing to the app. I restarted and it has not helped.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Ya mine does this. This is the second one now. Not under warranty any more. Hubbies did the same. Think they have a problem with the versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SarahDobney  What phone are you using? Is it on the Supported Devices List?

Try all the suggestiins in THIS Help Article on syncing problems

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am using iPhone 8. Been through it all with Fitbit. 3 versa doin the same thing. Must be a problem somewhere. Think I will have to look into another tracker. Don’t think it will be Fitbit this time.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

At 6:02PM, my Versa synced. At 6:05, I checked the time and it decided that it was 3PM, my heart rate was 160, and wouldn't sync. It's now not being detected at all by the app and phone.
A factory reset hasn't worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ya it’s done. If it is still under warranty they will replace it. If not u r on your own. Have done factory reset 

wifi reset at home. 

It just doesn’t work anymore. I have had 2 do this.  So have to decide what kind of tracker to go with now. My last one was like 6 months old but they go with your original one for warranty so it’s done Fitbit is just not working with me anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sad to reply that I just broke down and got the Versa 2. Not sure if I needed to but I was at a loss and my watch was 1.5 years old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SarahDobney  🤣🤣 I hope you love your Versa 2 as much as I do!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer