Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen won't work

Hi. My versa 2 touch screen stopped working. Sometimes i still can do swipe, sometimes not. And no respond on any tapping. The left button still works though. I already tried restart the watch, changing the clock face, factory reset, but still not solving my issue. Please helppppp 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Facing the same issue here. And althought contacted fitbit support via live chat yesterday, have not heard back from them like they promised. What is going on?

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem and haven’t found a solution. I’ve restarted several times, changed the clock face and changed repeatedly. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

I wish I did. Since yesterday my versa 2 is also glitching and I just see lines on the screen. This is after I changed the clock face and contacted the fitbit support line. My feeling is that its dying, so I ordered myself a new fitbit charge 6. It still hasn't reached me though and in the meanwhile not being able to track my steps/HR etc is making me quite stressed. 
I'm letting the battery die down and will charge it again and hopefully that should return some life to it for the time being. I am v annoyed with the customer support here though as its been almost a week and I have not heard back from them at all as promised. 

Best Answer

Exactly what my Versa 2 is doing and it is only a year old!!!!

Best Answer

I hope you have better luck with the Charge 6. I bought one and decided to go back to my Versa 2. The GPS on the Charge 6 extremely poor.  

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Seems I read a lot about that. 
I did restart, changed the clock face, did factory reset. Nothing solved the problem. 
What now? Call the German Fitbit support? Is it possible that an update is causing that problem with the screen? Or is it a coincidence that prople talk a lot about similar screen issuers?

Best Answer

Same problem😡

Best Answer

So I see lots of people facing the same issue. Mine is almost 4 years old, I thought maybe it’s because the service life is ending. But I see others also have this issue although their watch is only one year old or 3 months old even!

Best Answer

I don't think it's a coincidence. Maybe Fitbit is doing this thing where they phase out older devices so people are pushed to buy the newer ones. I'd still suggest you call the fitbit support on the phone, they will most likely make you do all this again while on the phone and promise to get back in touch with you with more information over email and never will. As you can tell I'm extremely frustrated with them. 

@PWFarside Oh no is it? I went for a run yesterday with my new charge 6 and it felt like it was telling me I'm covering a lot more ground than I actually was and burning way too many calories. I'm suspicious! 

Best Answer
Hi,

I think that’s it…. Now 2 Fitbit watches stopped working after two years. Planned obsolescence?
May be I should by Fitbit again after this experience. And many others obviously made the same or similar.

Gesendet mit der mobilen Mail App
Best Answer

I had the same issue. I followed the reset prompts of what I could and reached out to horrible customer service, in which since I’ve had it for 2 years, offered me a 35% off new watch. I refused.  Mine has completely stopped working and charging. I’m looking into different brands. 

Best Answer