Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tremendous survey gift

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I completed the survey for a gift. Fitbit scammed me. 

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Redblueump  where did you find the survey or did it find you? I'm not aware of any surveys from Fitbit. Do you recall what the gift was? Seems suspicious to me and you're the first post I've ever seen mentioning a survey and gift. There are often pop up surveys on this forum, but they are asking for feedback and offer no gift.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I typed the address it came from and it won’t let me enter it  

Best Answer
0 Votes

e.fitbit.com

Noreply@ the address above

Moderator edit: updated post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Redblueump I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to address this with you. Did you find a link online, get a random email? Lots of scams going on unfortunately.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure if you’re actually reading my post but I got it in an email but this forum won’t allow me to type the address it came from. Fitbit should be ashamed that their support is so horrible. I hope you do bring a moderator in. My next smartwatch option will likely not be Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone get back to you. The same happened to me too. Then the day after I had another email from Fitbit asking me to take the survey but no mention of the £10. I have both emails.both my emails were from the same email as yours

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nobody has gotten back to me

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened to me. I searched the email address before completing the survey. It led me to a community thread where a moderator confirmed the email was a legitimate email from Fitbit for the premium service. After not receiving the thank you gift, I was concerned that I was misled and decided to contact support. They told me they believed it was a spam email. I find it quite frustrating that Fitbit moderators and their customer support give contradictory information. I'd like to know what is actually true for future reference. 

Best Answer

I surely agree with your frustration. Fitbit should be ashamed that they don’t have reliable and easy access to support for their customers. When I’m wanting to upgrade it won’t be to a Fitbit. 

Moderator Edit: Word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had a reply from Fitbit. They start of by stating my email address isn’t a genuine Fitbit email address? Then state the the noreply email address isn’t genuine either. I have found a post from a moderator stating that the noreply email address was legitimate. I have replied showing them the screenshot. 

Best Answer

I got the same message about a $15 gift from Tremendous, same email that you listed. I guess it was a scam but I hope we don't get some kind of virus or data theft from it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completed the survey as well and I didn’t receive the gift card either.
Very disappointed that I took the time to give them thoughtful insight on their program and they didn’t come through on their promise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like it's legit. Someone received the reward.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thought I'd come back to let you know that I finally just received the reward. Hopefully everyone receives theirs as well. Seems like Fitbit needs to talk to their staff so they are all on one page and not giving out false information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could see that happening, but it came from the same address as all my other Fitbit e-mail’s. I think it was a valid survey (focused on experience as a former Premium service customer) and I wanted to share my thoughts, but something fell through the cracks with their follow up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just thought I’d let you know that I finally got the gift card. I replied to Fitbit with a screenshot from their moderator saying that the e Fitbit address was genuine. They then sent me the link to redeem the code, that I didn’t have! I replied again saying I was contacting them because I hadn’t had the code. I then got a reply saying it had been escalated. Today I finally have the code. Just for info though the email came from “Google” not Fitbit 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update! I also sent a screenshot to their support team today & they were escalating the problem. Here’s hoping I have a good outcome as well! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the promo email.

Please reach out to our support team via contact.fitbit.com and provide screenshots of the email you've received. Our support team will be able to answer your question.

Also, when in doubt, it is best on the side of safety not providing any personal information to email addresses you don't recognize.

Thank you for the heads up @Odyssey13.

Best Answer
0 Votes