Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble setting up Versa, cant get past the very first screens

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i cant get past the very first screens with setup -- the screen wake and notifications screen.  i watched videos but my screen doesn't move.  What am I doing wrong?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for answering. I left my Versa charging overnight and in the morning I was able to finish.
My guess is that our internet was just VERY slow right then and it took forever to synch what it needed. I am still learning how to do things and will take me awhile! I appreciate your response.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@12345walker What is your Versa's display showing? Is it installing the update? What's your phone model and OS?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for answering. I left my Versa charging overnight and in the morning I was able to finish.
My guess is that our internet was just VERY slow right then and it took forever to synch what it needed. I am still learning how to do things and will take me awhile! I appreciate your response.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@12345walker Yes, your guess is correct. Firmware update is pretty large so it takes a while to download if the network is poor. Next time make sure you're on the strong wifi and both devices (Versa and your phone) are very close to the router! Welcome to the Versa's world! 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes