Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect with Deezer.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Deezer worked on my Versa for over 2 months. Then it quit working and I got the following message when I opened the Deezer app on my Versa.

Content Expired.

We haven’t been able to connect to Deezer over Wi-Fi. Verify your Wi-Fi settings in the Fitbit mobile app to keep using Deezer

I have doubled checked the Wi-Fi settings and they are correct. It appears that my Versa connects to my Wi-Fi...But doesn’t seem to stay connected more than 1-2 minutes. I have had it on the charger when attempting to connect to Wi-Fi.

I keep getting the Content Expired message.

I have re-setup my Versa in the Fitbit app and have uninstalled and reinstalled the Deezer app.  But so far nothing has helped.

I would appreciated any ideas anyone might have to fix this issue.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @MikeL17, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that if your Versa is not performing any process through WiFi like transferring music, it will disconnect from your WiFi Network to save battery. With that said, I would like to suggest you to try the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon  > Versa.
  2. Tap or click Media > Deezer.
  3. Remove a playlist (preferable a short one) by swiping to the left and tap Delete
  4. Add a new playlist, tap or click Add Music and select the playlists to download.
  5. Plug your watch into the charger. Playlists download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap the menu icon (...) > Force Sync Now in the Deezer section of the Fitbit app to add the playlists to your watch. To force a sync, the device paired to your watch must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on.

This should refresh the content of the Deezer app on your Versa. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a new solution? This doesn't work. I can't see my playlists because it won't connect without verifying my WiFi, but I can't get it to verify. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app. Is there an update coming? I wonder if it has to do with the WiFi cutting out after a few seconds. I am disappointed. I loved using just my Fitbit and Bluetooth earphones last summer. That's the reason I subscribed to Deezer.

It stopped working when I changed WiFi networks in my house. Now I can't connect to mine or other family members' or mobile tethering.

Please fix this. (I have tried all the suggestions on other message boards too.... It seems to be a common problem). 

Kate

Best Answer

Hi,

Has there been any update on this? I am having the same problem. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem, too.  Would someone at Fitbit please update us on this issue?  I updated my WiFi network info in the Fitbit phone app, but nothing has changed.  I restarted the Versa, nada.  In the About section of settings, it says WiFi is not connected, but my phone app says otherwise.  Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am encountering the same problems and contemplating canceling my deezer account all together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What I ended up doing that worked was a full factory reset. Now everything
is working....
Best Answer
0 Votes