Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P30 Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone!

I am about to buy me the new Huawei P30 phone, not the PRO version neither the LITE version. Just P30. Would it sync with my fitbit Versa? Now I have iPhone 6s and it works just fine, but for several reasons I am thinking about changing the device and I have noticed there are some problems with Huawei Lite phones, but will it work with Huawei P30? How can I check the compatibility?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, you can check this on two sites:

1. www.fitbit.com/devices. It will show you a site with a search bar, type in Huawei and see if your future device is in the list.

2. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=compatible&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1. Scroll down the page untill you see "Android Devices", click it and scroll down to Huawei. Good luck!!

Best Answer

Just wondering how you got on? Was the P30 Lite compatible with your Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I usually received a pop-up notification on my phone (P30) that my Charged HR cannot connect on my phone because my PIN/Password is in correct. I tried to removed and paired it again and got the same pop-up message. But, after I made a test call, it vibrated though a bit delayed (about 10-15 secs) than the usual (5-10secs). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have P30 and Versa too. After first pairing i did not received any notification and also sync was very poor. Then i have followed this instruction for P20 lite:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2322#huawei

and from that time I have no problem with notification, sync is not perfect (i must repat sync), but it can be survived.

But, notifications and syns fails, when i am trying to connect versa with another device (computer). Then i must turn off bluetooth on other device, restart P30 and it is working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am thinking of getting a versa and i currently have a p30 any luck on if the p30 works with the versa? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a P30 lite and my Versa work fine with it. The exception is the RING
Doorbell notification where notifications do not work.
Best Answer

thanks for the reply, mine is just the p30 tho and online it only says p30 pro and p30 lite. so.im abit confused what to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes