Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa with Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not syncing

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Would you please be so kind to tell us which smartphone you're using??

Best Answer
0 Votes

One plus 6 . I previously had blaze. this stopped syncing about a month ago. I just got the Versa. this doesn't sync either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your One plus 6 is supported by Fitbit so it should be able to sync. What you could do is try the following:

1. Set your Versa's BT setting to pairing.

2. Put you Versa in the charger and connect it to your laptop/pc via USB

3. Go to settings on your laptop and turn BT on. Press  add another BT device and it starts searching.

4. Once your Laptop has found the Versa, go to www.fitbit.com and, if you're not already are, log in.

5. You should see your dashboard with the stats as present on your Versa.

Let me know if this works for you, if yes we can proceed to adding your Versa to the mobile Fitbit app. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did my answer worked for you? If yes, than here are the steps to connect your Versa to your phone's Fitbit app:

1. Switch BT on your laptop off

2. Leave the Versa in the charger and connected to laptop

3. Go to Fitbit app on your phone, make sure BT of your phone is on and press within Fitbit "add device".

4. Fitbit will start searching and, when it goes as it needs to, "Found it"

5. After a few moments you will see 4 numbers on the display of your Versa en enter these numbers in the Fitbit app

6. Fitbit will tell you that it is connecting. Once it is connected, it will say "let's get started" and press the following. Follow the rest of the procedure and at the end it will say "Done". BTW, you can best skip the WiFi and set it up later cause that works usually the best and it's much faster. 

Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes