Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer music from a Mac Computer.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I am trying to transfer the music from my Apple laptop to my new Versa. I downloaded the Fitbit connect on my Mac and Synced. I used the Manage my music option, created a playlist, and moved the music which looks successful from Mac PC, however, the music is not appearing on my Versa. It keeps saying that I should Transfer Music. 

Many thanks for the help

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @NMA1 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, are you using iTunes along with Fitbit Connect to transfer music? Is this the first time you experience this situation? Does the Versa gets disconnected at any point during the transfer? 

At this moment, I would like to suggest you to restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, try to transfer music again and if you're coming across the same situation, take pictures of your Versa and the Fitbit Connect app and reply to us with them, this will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you as well, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes