Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Sleep Graph

After scanning multiple threads on the recent changes and seeing a few responses from FitBit/Google I decided to pull the plug.  If a company is not going to listen to its customer base then I don't have time for that company.  I saw one post where Google said they could not go back to the old format.  It was time for me to update my smartwatch and ordered from a different company yesterday.. I may not like it any better, but the complete lack of concern over the issues is not acceptable.  I even called and to be honest was connected to someone who could barely speak English and there was so much background noise I could hardly hear him.  Hopefully Fitbit will eventually change the format but for now I am out.  Truthfully that is the only thing the company might respond to.  If they lose enough business maybe they will realize that they need to listen to their customers.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I agree...hate the new format..no graph now showing oxygen levels either during sleep..using it as a basic watch..nothing else..might just go and by a rolex.

Best Answer