Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen won't swipe down

ANSWERED

My versa 2 is up to date with firmware. All functions are working except when I am on the clock face and swipe down to see my tracking stats it goes down but then instantly reverts back to clock face. I have forced a restart, changed clock face, synced to phone multiple times. Its tracking the data because some of it shows up on the clock face and it syncs the data to the app but I cant go through the list to see the specifics on the watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @PaulyB73. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Versa 2 is still not swiping. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As our last resort, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa 2. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, please sync your Versa 2 and then, proceed with the steps below in the order listed: 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @PaulyB73. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Versa 2 is still not swiping. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As our last resort, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa 2. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, please sync your Versa 2 and then, proceed with the steps below in the order listed: 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. That worked.

Best Answer

@PaulyB73 Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes