Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Blank Goals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently received a hand-me-down Versa 2. For the first week, it was fine, steps, SpO2, heartrate, etc displayed correctly on the Fitbit with the base goals. Then I realized it hadn't properly synced with the app on my phone and I had private texts belonging to the former user. Whoops! So I did a factory reset and allowed updates to run yesterday, then resynced. It's now actually synced and my info updates to my phone correctly. However, the goals display on the Versa 2 are completely --ed out. I can see my steps, sleep, heart rate, etc when I pull up on the screen or sync with the phone, so it's definitely tracking, but the primary steps display is -- with a goal of --. SpO2 reads "--% No sleep access!" despite my sleep data registering. I've set my goals on the synced phone app and ran a sync after setting them, still blank. Googling just gets answers on how to set goals. Any help is appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Problem fixed. I had to grant permissions for the SpO2 clock face. After a few hours it was back to working as normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes