Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Clock Face - PCOS Awareness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

will you please make the PCOS Awareness Clock Face by Fitbit available for the Versa 2? 

thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DGHutton 

I have a Versa 2 as well. I went to my Fitbit App and searched for the clock face PCOS Awareness and it does indeed exist as an available clock face already.. if it’s not showing for you make sure your running the latest version of the Fitbit App on your mobile device then tap your profile picture in the Fitbit App, scroll down and tap Versa 2 then tap gallery. Now tap the clock tab at the top, then tap the magnifying glass and type PCOS Awareness in the search bar.
😃Hopefully this answed your question. Please let me know

Best Answer

Hi MegaBite,

thank you for the help. It’s showing that PCOS Awareness is available but not PCOS Awareness Clock Face is not. 

I do not want the one with the ribbon, I want the one with the uterus made by Fitbit. 

thanks again!

Best Answer

Hello again @DGHutton 

The Clock face you want with the uterus by Fitbit is there. (See image below) Make sure your Fitbit App is up to date. I have a Versa 2 as well. Here is how I found it. Open Fitbit App, tap profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa 2 then tap Gallery. Now tap the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and type in PCOS Clock Face in the search bar then tap enter. (Make sure you look at what is typed before you hit send because “PCOS” wants to auto correct to something else) 

😃 I hope this gives you the best answer in finding what your looking for. Please let me know if this worked for you. 

F6E200E0-D926-4B82-AA22-B2E85A74AA41.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes