Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my replacement versa 2 I can't download the spo2 face keeps saying needs update though I have the latest update on my app and watch I pay premium for this and also the find my phone app won't download either any ideas people

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tracy7873 It can take up to 72 hours to get another firmware update notification. Try waiting a bit? Mine took about 36 hours. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

@Tracy7873 It can take up to 72 hours to get another firmware update notification. Try waiting a bit? Mine took about 36 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replying I had both of these on my old watch which needed replacing after 5 months I'll wait few more days for the update 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome. Good luck! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got the update but now my data won't show up in my app from my watch 🙈

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not syncing?

Best Answer

It is syncing no problem just won't give my spo2 reading in my app its on my clock face but won't transfer to my health metrics any ideas I got nowhere with live chat 

Best Answer

I don't have premium or use the SP02 clock face. So IDK. Maybe try support again? I have had very different results with different support persons. Or make a new thread about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

WTF what is this update process?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ito when you're fitbit has a new update it will appear in your app

C.Hutton
Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean, what is this Fitbit update process anno 2021 when I buy a new device with very old firmware and I have to wait for days (if it ever comes) for it to show up. I've read every post about it and just can't believe I can't update right away. Ruining the whole experience for me.

Best Answer
I had to wait 3 days for mine to show the update was ready which is bad as I pay for premium and it doesn't work until the firmware updates which I think sucks

C.Hutton
Best Answer

hi, my verso 2 packed up a month before the 12 mths, so rang up and was well happy when they said well send you a new one. so i waited and after a week it came. happy i put on charge then started it up and its on previous version ending 14, when old one had 15 with the Sp0 clock on it that i relyed on as got bad sleep apnea so its inportant. so i did a live chat and was told ill get an update sometime.......as the other guy said why would you send out a new unit and not ensure the customer is getting what they had. 2 wks and still no undate. and wont sync as the versions dont match. youd think a company like fitbit could force out an update or do a link.

ive had fitbits since 2017 but after this i will never buy one again. and never tell people to get one like i have done. 

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED IN FITBIT OVER THIS. AND ALL THE OLD FUNTIONS ARNT THERE NOW. GLAD IVE STILL GOT MY OLD BLAZE, BEST WATCH THEY MADE. SORRY FOR THE RANT GUYS BUT ITS LIKE XMAS DAY TOYS AND NO BATTERIES DAYS 

Best Answer
I agree with you :hundred_points: I got a replacement after 5 months had to wait like yourself for the update after 2 weeks the replacement 1 stopped working as there are refurbished not new I then got another replacement that I'm on and I have to reset my fitbit to get my spo2 reading it's on the clock face just won't show in metrics think of buying a Samsung watch

C Hutton
Best Answer

I just bought a versa 2 yesterday and most of the apps / Watch faces are unavailable until some firmware updates . This waiting is Bull ! I've never been so disappointed in fitbit before . 

Best Answer

72 hours ? Thats crazy!!! Anyone know why this takes so long? 

Best Answer
I was exactly the same I think mine only took 24 hours 2 get the firmware update but then my versa 2 stopped working fitbit replaced it 3 times in the end I changed to the fitbit sense instead of a replacement I got discount of the sense which is great I can answer my phone calls straight from my wrist hopefully you get your firmware update soon

C Hutton
Best Answer
0 Votes