Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Frozen in Update Best They Can Do is 35% Off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've owned a FitBit as long as I can remember. I've had many different models and the last one I had was the Versa 2.  I loved it and would tell all my friends how much I loved it. (Yes it's currently out of warranty)

Recently my watch wasn't syncing to my phone once it updated. I charged it and went to sleep and the next morning my watch face would flash between the FitBit logo and a black screen. 

I searched these pages and spoke with two different people one the phone. I was told it was an issue with the watch when it updated and it just kind of got stuck. 

I was later sent an email offering 35% off a new device. I'm not asking for a new device but only 35% of an issue that had to do with the software update??? I just don't see how it's fair. I did not do anything to break this device, it's in perfect shape but because it froze when it updated its now a $200+ problem for me.  I just think there has to be a better solution. Who is to say I use this discount and buy another product that freezes?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine was doing the same thing. The girl in customer service told me to do the update charging on the computer instead of the charging port and so far it has been working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you just plugged the USB into the computer instead?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this and it won't work because my customer service guy made me push "forget this device" and now my phone can't find it because its constantly going from black screen to the Fitbit logo 😵💫

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same story for my Versa 2. I think it's time to quit fitbit. I own a Charge an Aria and a frozen Versa 2 and when they offered a discount it was the drop filling the glass.

I know there is no hardware problem but something related to the new firmware or the face clock update so why should I throw away the watch in the bin?

It´s like having a car in the garage because the keys have been lost or no petrol is available. Nonsense

Best Answer
0 Votes