Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Not Showing Today Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swipe up to check the "today" screen, but it immediately goes back to the home screen. I've turned it off and on again, let it die completely and recharged it, but nothing has worked. It's been like this for about two weeks now. Is there another fix I can try? If I reset my whole Fitbit, will I lose all my current steps and badges etc? Thanks!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Mine doing the same. I turned it off and on again. Sync. Nothing working. It’s gone crap since google took over

Best Answer

Hi @Anna_anna1 - once the Today app becomes corrupted the only thing you can do is a factory reset.

If you sync the watch first all data will be saved and you won't lose any but a factory reset isn't without risk. Allow 5 minutes for it to complete.

It is a good idea to make a note of the names of any clocks or apps and any special watch or app settings you use before the reset.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cat3560 - you will need to resolve the syncing problems before doing anything to your watch as that's all it may be.

Try Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Make sure there are no other devices running the Fitbit App switched on or watches on.

Restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Factory reset fixed the issue

Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

Mines doing the same thing for a week as well. I have reset it to factory settings and it still does the same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cat3560 - thanks glad that helped.

Hi @Gflores - your watch may have an issue if you did a factory reset and then in the Fitbit App ran the "Set up a Device" and replace.

May be try another factory reset from the watch Settings menu, noting the above suggestions.

A full factory reset reloads the base software which should work as it id originally.

Best Answer
0 Votes