Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After I updated my phone to iOS 16.2, my Versa 2 stopped syncing. I followed all the steps suggested in other posts and even deleted the Fitbit from my app. When I went to set it back up again, my phone can’t find it to connect to Bluetooth. I tried to go to set up a wireless connection and it can’t find any wifi networks but my phone is connected to my wifi. I can set it up on my iPad but not my phone. Can someone please help me?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Muskiemama. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the feedback and comments. I'd recommend you check you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS of your mobile device, then restart your device.

Unpair the device from your Fitbit account and from the bluetooth settings on all devices, and then pair it by following these instructions. Some users find it useful to refresh the performance.

Also check these articles, How do I navigate my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

Best Answer

Thanks, Did all that and it still didn’t work. Had to go around an elephant’s butt to get it connected to my phone. Finally got it to sync after connecting it to my iPad and syncing. Once I got it synced I disconnected it from my iPad Bluetooth and then it showed back up on my iPhone Bluetooth list and I was able to connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue, tried all of the above and still doing the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine to work by connecting it to my iPad Bluetooth first. Once that happened, I synced the fitbit then I opened the Fitbit app on my phone. Go back to the iPad and disconnect the Fitbit from the Bluetooth. It should now show up in the Bluetooth list on your phone and you can then connect to it. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes