Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Original Silicone Strap

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anybody know if you can still purchase original replacement silicone straps for the Versa 2? I’ve purchased some online (Amazon I think) but they are hard and rigid. I would happily pay more for the softer genuine fitbit version. I’m looking for a small, preferably the soft pink / petal colour.

Thanks,

Katie

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KatieKerry   I used your link.  There is no price listed  --  I think this is why it won't add.  I don't know if your browser is the problem or not.  I went to the Fitbit Store on Firefox and I can see prices and items will add to my cart.  I also tried shopping from the Fitbit app.  Tap on your profile picture > Shop Fitbit.  It works, too.

Just to be complete.  The Community is an international forum.  Your link is the US page.  You are in the US, correct?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have found the following link to what I’m after but the ‘Add to basket’ option isn’t working..

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/accessories/versa-classic

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KatieKerry   I used your link.  There is no price listed  --  I think this is why it won't add.  I don't know if your browser is the problem or not.  I went to the Fitbit Store on Firefox and I can see prices and items will add to my cart.  I also tried shopping from the Fitbit app.  Tap on your profile picture > Shop Fitbit.  It works, too.

Just to be complete.  The Community is an international forum.  Your link is the US page.  You are in the US, correct?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @LZeeW ! Will give this a go - will try from the Fitbit app and from a different browser (was using Safari on my iPhone). I’m actually based in Ireland, ☺️

Best Answer

Hi @LZeeW ,

I got sorted via the Fitbit app, thank you so much! 😁

Best Answer