Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Screen Not Working and Restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Versa 2 as a Christmas Gift of 2019. It has been working fine until this February I noticed here and there the screen wouldn’t work when I would swipe the screen to get to another app. I restarted it and even changed the clock to Fitbit use. As time went on it would restart over and over on its own. I changed to always on display mode and that seemed to help for a moment for a shorter time period. Now as of April of 2020, it progressed to restart every 5-30min depending on the battery life. As it gets closer to being dead it restarts more frequently. I cannot swipe the screen to get to settings to adjust any more. My 2 alarms are now impossible to turn off when they go off. 
Attempts to fix: 

-restart

-drain battery and let it sit for a day then went ahead and let it sit for a whole weekend after the day one did not work. 
-change clock face

-turn on always on display mode (which I don’t like all the time because when I go to bed I want it to be in sleep mode)

This problem seems to be happening to many people so far. I want to know if there is anyone who has received a new Versa 2 that ended up working fine after a few months of wearing it and still good to this day? Also if this continues how can I trade for a Blaze? I had the Blaze prior and had no problems. I would love to have the Versa 2 but I honestly don’t want to deal with technical problems all the time. My Blaze lasted several years with no complications. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
Best Answer
0 Votes