Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Stopped Heart Rate and Syncing

Two weeks ago my versa 2 stopped doing the things I need it too. I contacted support and the first guy said to restart it. Sadly every time I restart it, it does work for approximately an hour before going back to normal. The second individual explained to me this;

Fitbit is doing updates and we don’t all get them at the same time. They are rolling updates. Therefore it can affect the software but when the update is here, it will be fixed. 

I don’t know if this is more of a problem or a rant. I have been a die hard Fitbit fan since probably 2015. I have always had a device or upgraded. I think this is the final straw. 

I am using my Versa 2 to monitor my heart rate and help me make healthier eaten choices.  I am not able to accurately estimate my calories in because my watch stopped measuring calories out (because of no Heart Beats Per Minute). The one thing I need it to do, it can’t because I’m “waiting my turn”. That is BS. It’s been two weeks. 

I have already started the process of financing the competitors watch, the only thing that can change that is if the update is accessible to all devices today. 

Or the latter,… is Versa 2 not supported by Fitbit Google or do I just have to “wait my turn” for the update? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0