Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Stuck in reboot loop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

My versa 2's baterry died recently, I obiously charged it. But when I charged it, it just got stuck in a reboot loop. I've tried restarting it by pressing and holding the left button, but that doesn't seem to work. I tried reconnecting it to my phone, but it can't find my watch.

What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @ALX1234 

Since restarting your Versa 2 didn’t work (you can try restarting a couple of times) I’d try changing the clock face. When your Fitbit shows just the logo on-screen, it could indicate a problem loading your clock face. So try loading another one to see if that helps. 

Here’s how:

1. Open the Fitbit app 
  2. Tap your profile picture at the top then scroll down and tap Versa 2
  3. Tap Gallery.
  4. Choose the Clocks tab at the top.
  5. Select a different clock face, preferably one that’s under By Fitbit.
  6. Install the new clock face, giving it any requested permissions, and tap the Proceed button, if asked.
  7. Check if your Fitbit updated its clockface and is no longer frozen on the Fitbit logo.

🤞 Hopefully that will help. Please let me know how it goes 

Best Answer

Thanks for the response, but there's one problem. I disconnected my versa 2 from my phone when trying to fix it. So it's not in my Fitbit app anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @ALX1234 

You can try setting your Versa 2 up again as a new device. I can’t promise it will work as I’ve never tried it with the Fitbit logo on the screen but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. Since your Versa 2 has already been removed from your Bluetooth we can skip that part of the process and because restarting your Versa 2 isn’t fixing the issue we can skip that part of the process. 

Just make sure your Fitbit app is up to date and your mobile device is up to date as well before starting. Just log out of the Fitbit App and restart your phone. Log back into the Fitbit App then tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap set up new device. 

Pick Versa 2 from the list of trackers and follow the onscreen instructions. When your asked if you want to replace your Versa 2 say yes. 

As I said, I can’t promise anything but I’m hoping that we might get lucky and get your Versa 2 in pairing mode trying to set it up again. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, 

I checked if my Fitbit app was up to date, and the Play Store didn't show any available updates. My phone's also up to date. I tried what you wrote and I followed the instructions on the app. Unfortunately it's still stuck in the booting loop. Do you know anything I could try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No unfortunately not @ALX1234 

I’d suggest calling Fitbit Customer Service: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US I’m truly sorry I was unable to help. 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, 

Thanks for helping

Best Answer