Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Weather App not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a few weeks the weather app on my Versa 2 will not update and display the weather at all, even after restarting the fitbit or syncing it multiple times with the phone app. tried messaging support over a week ago with no response. anyone else having this issue? if so, have you found a solution? i cant seem to get the weather app function to work on the actual fitbit itself

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@SlickRick914 welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that the weather app on your Versa 2 is not updating. I totally understand how you feel about this.

Please make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If so, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, try setting up your watch from scratch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just having that same problem.  I restarted the watch and it started working.

Best Answer

@lakesha17, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad about the great news since you managed to resolve the issue. Thank you for posting the update here. I'm sure that this will help other users that experience the same issue.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM.  I don’t have an answer for you. It’s so frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have been unable to sync for months AccuWeather app.  Just discovered it is not listed among available apps.  Had to select another app.

Best Answer
0 Votes