Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 barely last 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my versa 2 barely lasts two days with all settings turned off . I have it set to button wake. Low power and  have even turned off GPS and notifications    i leave only the heart rate monitor on due to my heart condition  and text messages only   the box and websites say it should last way  longer. I'm very disappointed in the battery life as my blaze outlasted the versa 2 easily  with same settings on  I just got it too as a bday gift

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have exactly the same issue. The battery life on my Versa 2 has been really good until recently when it started draining really quickly. I had done nothing to provoke this. Like you, I have turned off everything except the heart monitor, but still no joy.

Best Answer

I have also found thatI'm only getting less than two days on my Versa2 recently vs 4 previously after a few recent updates. Coincidence? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with my Versa 2.  I have had very consistent use of ~15% drain in 24 hours until recently where I am losing 50% per day.  I have not changed my settings or usage, but I DID receive a fw update recently.  I suspect this is the culprit based on evidence....

Best Answer
0 Votes