Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery is draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I've had my Versa 2 for 6 months and the battery usually lasts me 5 or so days. Over the past week it's all of a sudden started draining fast and only last 2 days max. I went to bed with it charged last night (around 1am) and by 8am it was already at 65%.

I've reset it a couple of times and checked that non of my settings have changed. It's on the dimmest brightness, doesn't have the always on feature enabled and doesn't have an animated background. 

Has there been an update recently that could have caused this or is my battery faulty?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Saxamania, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. Regarding your question, Fitbit has not released a firmware that affects the battery durability. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your watch. After trying these tips, monitor your Versa 2 during the next 24 hours and see if the battery doesn't drain fast.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I've tried all the steps in the brief and it's still draining really fast. It now only lasts around 36 hours from full charge to completely dead. 

Regards, 

Laura 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Saxamania, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended tips. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes