Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery is draining too fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having to charge my battery more and more often. Yesterday I let it charge to 97% and it was dead by this morning. Can the battery be replaced?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Vjudd777 - the battery cannot be replaced but there is normally another reason why the battery is being drained excessively.

Check the windows on the back for condensation using a magnifying glass, if there isn't any, try using the watch with the phone Bluetooth switched off to see if there is a difference in battery drain.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Vjudd777. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

As @Guy_ has mentioned, please note that the battery on your Versa 2 is not replaceable nor interchanged. We as Fitbit do not do it or suggest to do it as it could permanently damage your watch.

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 was designed to last 6+ days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your watch. Said that, I recommend charging your Fitbit watch with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above suggestion, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. Additionally, please make sure that your Versa 2 is up-to-date. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Prior to “upgrading” to premium my battery lasted 5-6 days. Now I have to charge it every day or it goes dead in the middle of my work day. I want to remove premium but am having trouble getting support for that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Bcampbell92. Welcome on board. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Fitbit device. 

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes