Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery suddenly drains

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have made no changes to settings and my Versa 2 suddenly drains battery after a few hours. Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
86 REPLIES 86
I wanted to try this… however … my Fitbit won’t even take a charge now so I am unable to reset … it won’t do anything!!!🤬

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue happened with me out of nowhere. I called customer support and they told me to buy a new fitbit, and offered me a discount. 
Awful. I missed the warranty period by 2 weeks!

Anywho, it seems their products aren’t made to last. This is my 3rd fitbit in 3 years. Not okay. I’d rather go with something else now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you share what is the fix for this problem? It's been only 8 months.

Best Answer

Hello, I ended up just buying a new fitbit. Past warranty. Kohl's had better price than discount fitbit offered.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took everything back to factory settings. That worked for a while then it just died. I bought a new fitbit!

Sandie
Best Answer
0 Votes

The same here about three weeks ago. I have followed all their steps and have to charge it every morning 
I am done, and this was my third version. 
I won't buy another one and when the husbands needs a new one.....it won't be a Fitbit. 
Terrible support....
Sad day and watch just hit the wall

Best Answer

I've noticed that when a newer version/model comes out the older version's will not stay charged as long as they had before the new one was released. I've had this issue with at least 3 different models. I have a versa 2 rn, and I have to charge it at least a little every day. I just fully charged it, so hopefully it'll last me a day or two

Best Answer
0 Votes