Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 black screen / static

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 screen is now flashing through static. It seems to be working (otherwise), and I was able to reset it by holding down the button for 30 seconds, but the problem doesn't go away. Sometimes the screen becomes visible for a second or two through the static, but otherwise, it persists.

I wasn't able to navigate the rather confusing warranty page. I opened up a support chat window, but it's been on "waiting" for quite a while.

Image: https://imgur.com/wyBNAzb 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I noticed my screen was looking like it had a tint of blue over the past few days, then I woke up this morning and the screen was static.

I've hard reset it and cleaned the contacts, I'm leaving it to dry out in case it has moisture inside.

My first Fitbit versa 2 hard a screen that kept over heating, very disappointed I'm have issues with this one too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It eventually started working again. I'm back here because today the problem returned. 😕

And, as before, when I tried to submit a support request, it just put me in an endless "please wait". This is kind of shady, FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes