Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I activated my watch to see time it was blank and slowly started to sparkle and it just blank.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jojo1960. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @Corgimom500 has suggested, restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

@Corgimom500 I'm glad to hear you're back on track! 🙂 I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I finally got mine to restart by holding the button in for about fifteen  secs till the logo comes on. Mine only has the one button the left. I know some also have buttons on right. I went on YouTube ....so if you have buttons on the right I think you need to hold one of those at the same time. I think it's the bottom one you hold at the same time. Good luck...I hope you get yours going again

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jojo1960. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @Corgimom500 has suggested, restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

@Corgimom500 I'm glad to hear you're back on track! 🙂 I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes