Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button is stuck

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not been able to turn off the swim mode on exercise, as the left side button will not work for me. Now I can’t check any of my other stats or even the time since my Fitbit thinks I’m still swimming 2.5 hours later. Anyone ever had this problem or know what’s up? 

thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @kristinavirtue. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. 

As a first step, I'd recommend restarting your watch. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the button is still unresponsive, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 once again.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @kristinavirtue. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. 

As a first step, I'd recommend restarting your watch. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the button is still unresponsive, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 once again.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes