Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 which is only 8 months old is sadly not responding. The side button needs to be pressed between 5 and 10 times before it eventually responds and the touchscreen only responds sporadically, very disappointing for something that is only 8 months old 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ShirlsB. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand how you must be feeling. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend trying to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Once you've done that, please restart your Versa 2 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If you continue having issues with the touchscreen, please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @ShirlsB. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand how you must be feeling. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend trying to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Once you've done that, please restart your Versa 2 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If you continue having issues with the touchscreen, please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes