Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? 

contacted support, had a couple replies but once I explained my issues/what I tried doing to resolve the issue they stopped replying for an hour than closed the chat. 

thanks in advance! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @kosim. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before posting here.

I've seen your support case and it seems that your chat got disconnected. Sorry for the hard time you had while reaching out to our Support Team

The solve the issue you're experiencing, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @kosim. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before posting here.

I've seen your support case and it seems that your chat got disconnected. Sorry for the hard time you had while reaching out to our Support Team

The solve the issue you're experiencing, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've cleaned around the button with a tooth pick, button moves when pressed but screen does not turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Linda.mu097. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the steps I recommended above. 

Please restart your watch as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that does the trick. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed your instructions to restart watch in the settings, now it won't switch back onSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Connected watch to charger and face has lit up again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes