Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 is about 3 years old and the button is not responsive which makes life hard when trying to set alarms or timers

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kuddle. Welcome on board. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend following the tips and recommendations I provided here

As for the link not taking you to the correct page, please try this one https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Hope that does the trick for you! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Mum101. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 button is unresponsive as well.  I have cleaned around the button as suggested, still no response.  Is there an external way to restart the Versa 2?  The instructions that you reference require holding the button down for a period of time. The button isn't functional.

Stanfam

Best Answer
0 Votes
My thoughts exactly how can you restart when the button moves but that's all it's like the internal contacts are obstructed.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

@Mum101 @Stanfam I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This link takes you back to where I started searching for help with this issue. 

Having the same problems with the button not responding as well as issues with it connecting to Bluetooth. Now it is stuck on a source screen and I cannot exit or restart my device. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Kuddle. Welcome on board. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend following the tips and recommendations I provided here

As for the link not taking you to the correct page, please try this one https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Hope that does the trick for you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes