Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Versa 2 button stopped working.
I can only wake the screen up with touching it several times or shaking it.
I cannot use the button, so there is no possibility to set and turn on/off the alarm clock (among other things).
There is no space between the button and the watch body to use a picker or compressed air; there is only one button, so no possibility to press the left and the bottom button as suggested).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @IngeHoe. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the button on your Versa 2 is still not working despite the steps you've tried already. I will do my best to help you with this. 

To better assist you, please confirm that you've tried to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the Versa 2 at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I allready tried to do these steps but it’s no solution for my problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes