Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 cannot be added to Fitbit (Android 11 - Samsung S41)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I cannot connect my Versa 2 to my Android device (Samsung S41, Android 11). Any suggestions like restart the watch and/or the phone ; install or de-install the Fitbit App; Switch on/off the Bluetooth, remove all existing devices etc ... all those "standard suggestions" in all possible combinations, dont work! The Fitbit app is simply searching and searching for the new device and nothing... Same time via the Bluetooth the Versa 2 is visible even paired but cannot be connected as it states that a dedicated app is needed (the Fitbit, which obviously cannot find the device).

Can you please offer me a working solution (other then the standard trouble shutting, as described above are not working) ? If not please be honest with the end Customers and confirm that you intentionally stopped supporting the older models (like Versa 2) to be newly/(re-)connected to other/new devices and with this approach the support is automatically reduced/refused! Very much disappointing approach! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @User_Vel  order models are supported, but the forum area for them is often unmonitored. See this at the top of the forum area when you posted?

"This forum is primarily available for customer-to-customer support, with Fitbit Moderators present in some Versa 2 threads. If you need further assistance, please visit our help site."

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes