Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 clock face has suddenly changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has just started. I first noticed it like yesterday after I woke up.  I went to check my heart rate and etc and instead of a nice solid line it instead marks my "spot" with a little color dot.  And it shows the same for my O2 range, steps, workout time goal, stairwell goals.  

Was there a recent update for this clock face?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Meldid. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2.

Are you using a clock face from a third-party developer? Please note with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

On the other hand, if you're using a clock face developed by Fitbit, may I know what it's called? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

Thank you for your response.  It is a Versa 2.  After I shared this question it dawned on me to try to shut my watch off and reboot it.  I found that did work and the clock face returned to normal.  

The main reason why I chose to ask the question was because my husband has a brand new fitbit versa 2 now and when trying to choose that same clock face it would not allow us to pick it.  So that made me think it was more than just a good reboot would do the trick. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Meldid Thanks for those details. To better assist you, would you mind providing with the information I asked above? Bear in mind that if you're using a third-party developer clock face, you'll need to reach out to them directly. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes