Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 clock face won't install

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20201120-111656_Fitbit.jpg

 I think this is y it won't download the clock faces but the wifi i hv here isn't good enough apparently I think

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @StephanieV85, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 isn't loading your clock face, I understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for the screenshot attached, I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, please following the steps below:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa 2. 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Also, I'm wondering if you've checked that your mobile phone is supported by Fitbit? Please know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

Looking forward to your response. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No still having trouble. So I'm just gonna ship it's warehouse where it came from. Thx tho. I'm tired of it trying to get it to work. Ty tho. Hopefully the new 1 will be better.

Best Answer
0 Votes