Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 connected GPS issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since 11/18/2019 my Versa 2 won't stay connected to the GPS on my S9+ while I go for a walk or run. I don't get a map to track my route. It just shows a straight line. I have tried unpairing and re-pairing it and even turning off the watch and phone. It still syncs to the app with no problem at all.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around, @KatieS88.

I am sorry for the delay in respond and appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this connected GPS issue. If you are having problems with this feature, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try turning off my WiFi next time I run!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this help? I'm having the same problem. I was going with my versa lite, but now I've upgraded to a 2 I'm having nothing but problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa 2 gps connection stinks! Everything i read from fitbits points to the phone's gps as the issue.  When I compare my versa map with Google timeline, there isn't a question that it's the versa.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having this issue as well.. 

Best Answer