Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 cracked screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Is there anywhere where i can send my versa watch for the screen to be replaced?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Tkullack01 , unfortunately no there is not a legitimaterepair service, Fitbit only offers replacements, when still under warranty. But see this: https://www.sydneycbd.repair/tag/fitbit-versa-screen-replacement-costs/. Regards kuzibri. 

Best Answer
I bought it about 2 months ago from jb hifi would i take it back there?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tkullack01 , you can try it, but I'm nor certain. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tkullack01 , I flagged your post also to the Moderator Team. One of them will soon contact you via this this topic, so keep a close eye on it. regards kuzibri

Best Answer

Hi @Tkullack01, welcome to the forums. @SunsetRunner. It's always great to see you around and thanks for bringing this post to my attention. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

@Tkullack01, thanks for letting me know about your Versa's screen, as well about its purchase information. Before you can take it back to JB HiFi could you please provide me with more details about the issues experienced with your watch's screen? If it's not working correctly, have you tried any troubleshooting? You can also attach a picture in your reply with the steps described here. These details will allow me to better help you with this.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
I dropped it and now it has a crack in it. There is no where in adelaide i
can get it replaced is there?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tkullack01 , see this video and underneath the video you'll find another repair service: Joe's Gaming & Electronics. Send it to him and he will repair your Versa. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes
Im in adelaide south australia.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tkullack01 , what's wrong with sending it to him, now you have nothing at all. It's your choice of course. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit should have a place where you can get it fixed in ya local city not
sending it away interstate. Quite ridiculous. Not happy with situation at
all and wont buy another one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tkullack01. It's great to see you again. @SunsetRunner, thanks for your help.

@Tkullack01, thanks for replying back with the requested information. As our friend @SunsetRunner mentioned above, currently Fitbit doesn't have a physical store or place where you can take your watch to repair it. I understand how you feel about this matter and I've requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can take a look into this and assist you further. You'll receive an email with more details, keep an eye on your inbox.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes