Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 dim screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 broke 5/6 days ago.  Firstly the screen was so dim it was unreadable (but still recorded exercise and sleep etc on the app).  Now it is not recording anything, the alarm goes off but wont actually turn off…and the screens are totally unreadable.

I have tried all the suggestions here, plus googled a few - nothing worked. 

I then had a long conversation with live chat….then whoever it was I was talking to cut me off !!!

I have emailed / private tweeted the help desk the issue.  No response.  Then I received an email asking me to rate their customer service……I responded by saying I have had NO customer service ! Or I had, but it was appalling.  Still no response.

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with an agent that is actually going to assist? (Before I resort to exploding on their twitter page!!)

TIA 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Swimuk..sorry you’re having so much trouble with your Versa 2. Have you considered calling Fitbit Customer Service? I’ve never had a problem speaking with someone directly calling them. Their number is (877) 623-4997 
😃 Hopefully someone there can help you sort things out. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Swimuk. Thank you for letting us know that you have followed all the advised steps to make your Versa 2 screen work.

I´m sorry to hear about your experience with Customer Service. The best way to get help for this problem giving us a call as @SunsetRunner mentioned. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer