Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 display flickering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 screen started flickering it off no where and is not working at all any more. I contacted support and walked through the troubleshooting steps with them. It broke 2 months outside of my warranty window. I asked if they would make an exception since it was just outside of my warranty window. While the customer support representative was super kind and helpful, his supervisor did not approve for him to make an exception. This is my second fitbit that has broken right outside of the warranty window. If I'm going to spend money on another device, I will most likely go with a different fitness tracker brand.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response. I think it's ridiculous that you guys are willing to lose a
customer because you "must comply with our internal policies and
procedures".

Thanks!

Marlies 

Moderator Edit: Content

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer