Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 gone blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I put my Fitbit on tonight to come to work and working fine. 
now at work screen is blank and won’t turn on. Won’t sync when I go to the app. 
not has battery as I charged it yesterday. Only had it for 6 months! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Try holding in the button for a while and see if it goes to the Fitbit logo. It may take 20 to 30 seconds, but hopefully will wake it up.

Silly question, but are you sure it charged when you plugged it in? I know I’ve had a few times when I thought it was charging but didn’t set it into the charger correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Yes it was charged. I’ve plugged it back in and out on charge this morning and nothing. When I try and sync via the app on my phone it won’t. And says it has 89% battery!

Best Answer

After the screen going black and nothing happening. Wouldn’t sync or turn on I have had an online chat and done all the trouble shooting things we could, fit bit are sending me a new versa 2 out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good news @Elainecs and thanks for sharing. When it arrives, set it up as a new device on an existing account and your history will be there to continue the journey.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. So don’t delete the old one on my phone then? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Elainecs you can remove the old one first. Usually it will ask you if you wish to replace the old one with the new one.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes