Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a Firtbit Versa the past 2 years, and before that a, a Blaze.  Last month, my Versa glitched and is still, several weeks later, despite all attempts to reset/fix it, stuck on the Fitbit logo.  I was wearing my blaze for 48 hours, and suddenly the heartrate monitor just completely died.  The next day I purchased the Versa 3.  The heartrate monitor didn't seem to pick up my workouts correctly, no matter what I tried.  After more than a week of frustration, I researched and found out that both the 3 and the Sense had common issues with this.  I returned the 3 and purchased the 2, which seemed to work well, initially.  After a week or so, there was an update available, that then set the 2 to track my heartrate and alert me during the variations.  Since then, it seems to also be inaccurate.  There are several workouts that I do that are anywhere from 30-100 + calories off in comparison to before!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Singlerosey It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the heart rate issues you've experienced with your previous Fitbit devices and now with the Versa 2. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please check out this help article, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your heart rate and what you can do in order to improve the accuracy.

Finally, monitor your watch during the next 24 hours and see if it tracks your heart rate properly.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer