Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 intermittent response

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa 2 for 4 weeks now and all was OK until 3 days ago when the touchscreen became intermittently unresponsive. Another issue is when I press the side button, to see if it will respond, the screen just remains black. This is also intermittent. It is so frustrating and uncacceptable. Ive switched the watch off and back on with no success. Can anyone advise what steps to take please, as I really do love this style of fitbit and had hoped it would be more reliable the my previous one which lasted 2 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Tweets1964 I love my Versa 2. I would suggest you try doing a factory reset (settings app on the watch and scroll down to About, or if it is unresponsivenatbthe time, use the button method) and then set it up again. If it still goes unresponsive at times then contact Customer Support.

Fitbit Support  

BUTTON FACTORY RESET FOR VERSA 2 AND VERSA LITE
Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
When the Fitbit logo disappears: Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates the factory reset. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I tried that earlier - I held the button for 10 seconds u til it went off.
I then pressed the button again to restart. I don't want to lose my fitbit
data for the 3 years I've been using the service either.
A new watch should not require this.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Whatever happens you wont lose your fitbit data. If you do a factory reset it will only lose any data that hasn't been synced yet. If the Factory Reset doesnt fix it you probably need it replaced, and Support is the only place you can get it replaced, so contact them. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Yes, thanks  I have contacted them, but due tobhhis corvid19 problem it says it may take 7 days to respond. I checked the date of purchase which was around 13th March. It was bought from Amazon UK for me as a gift from my daughter. It's syncing but other  than that does not work. The screen i mean. 

Best Answer
0 Votes