Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The time being displayed on the main screen of my versa wont is wrong how do I change that? I have tried going into app setting & it still wont work

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tarcar87. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or it has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with.

To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is unpaired, please set it up again by following these How do I set up my Fitbit device?. On the other hand, if your watch has not recently synced, follow these troubleshooting steps Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Tarcar87. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or it has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with.

To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is unpaired, please set it up again by following these How do I set up my Fitbit device?. On the other hand, if your watch has not recently synced, follow these troubleshooting steps Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of that and my still won’t work and sometimes says we can’t update your versa 2 at this time so I keep trying and it still won’t change the date or time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Georgiabill. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

In this case, I suggest setting up your Versa 2 as a new device. In order to do so, please follow the steps below:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.

If the above doesn't work and you're still having difficulties to set up or sync your Fitbit device, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know if the issue persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unpaired, forced quit, turned off everything, j synced Numerous times. Still 5 min off, then 8, then 9 minutes off. Went to time setting on phone and switched to 24 hour clock. Then just waited 10 min and the time on Fitbit corrected. 

Best Answer

@Nbrels4d Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm glad to hear you managed to solve the issue with your Fitbit device. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Embarrassing that I would have to do anything to get a watch to show the correct time. It makes it useless for it's primary purpose.

Best Answer