Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to advance the time as it stopped for 8 minutes now the display is always 8 mins off 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SBrie325  - if some watches run out of battery or are Shutdown the clock stops.

You need to sync the watch fully to get it to pick up the right time.

Sometimes it may be necessary to restart the watch and/or even the phone to get it to sync fully. Maybe a few times otherwise

see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @SBrie325. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Versa 2 is showing the wrong time. We'll be glad to help you with this! 

As @Guy_ has mentioned, note that the time will be wrong if your Versa 2 hasn't synced recently as your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your Fitbit device has recently synced, go to your Fitbit app and tap the Today tab, and then tap Devices. 

If by any chance you run into syncing issues, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue is still not solved, but you can confirm that your Fitbit device is syncing,  I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It takes (to me) a very long time to sync -like 8-10 minutes. I’ve got it to sync twice in the past hour and a half and 8 attempts but it still displays the incorrect time on the Versa 2. I’ve tried many combinations of the following in different orders: changing time zones, rebooting both phone & watch, log out of App. I cannot find the magic to make it work. Can you assist? My email is patopp33 gmail.com Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes